Our ‘Carlow’ Radiator-Console Table utilises the front profile of the ‘Bootleg’ style leg at the front face of the sides, that run all the way to the back. The front grill has slatted cut-outs and a curved cut-out either side at the top and bottom to allow the circulation of heat from the radiator. When pricing the Carlow Radiator-Console we will send you on a template for you to fill out with the measurements of your radiator. Once that is sent back we will send you on the price.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
- All of our Radiator-Console Tables are made to order, and to the specific measurements required to fit neatly around your radiator.
- We send on an easy-to-follow template for the required measurements that you need to send back.
- Our standard height is 85CM (where applicable), and our standard depth is 30CM. These measurements are also customizable.
- We can add drawers or a central cubby hole to the Radiator-Console Tables.
- Any table can be painted in any colour from any range. Please put your colour choice and the range that it is from into the Notes on the checkout screen. If you have not yet decided a colour there is no panic, as it can take some time before it is ready to be painted, and you can use this time to decide.
For any custom options regarding measurements or for changes to the design, please contact us.